Point 36 Microblading is your destination in Moorseville, NC, for the beautiful microblading eyebrows you were meant to have and should have been born with.
- MICROBLADING TREATMENT: $450 (Includes 1 touch up at 4-6 weeks)
- MICROSHADING TREATMENT: $650 (Includes 1 touch up at 4-6 weeks)
- PMU LIPS : $600 (includes 1 touch up at 2 months)
- PMU EYELINERS: $350
- PMU OMBRE’ BROWS: $550 (includes 1 touch up at 4-6 weeks)
- AREOLA PIGMENTATION : $600-$900
- SCALP PIGMENTATION : $900-$1500 (covers up to 3 sessions)
- EYE LASH EXTENSION HYBRID: $200
- 2-3 WEEKS FILL-IN: $90-$120
- EYE LASH EXTENSION VOLUME: $250
- 2-3 WEEKS FILL-IN : $120-$150
What is Microblading?
- It is a semi-permanent makeup method; the technique is natural feathering of hair-like strokes directly on the skin’s surface that creates natural-looking eyebrows. The “3D” effect adds realism to the end result. Unlike a traditional eyebrow tattoo, Eyebrow Microblading does not leave a flat, dull and fake look that tattoos leave behind and is a much safer treatment. The Eyebrow Microblading method can fill in sparse brows or create an entire brow, which makes it the perfect procedure for men and women.
What is MicroShading? (Ombre/Powder eyebrows)
Instead of creating hair stroke eyebrows like Microblading, this technique is natural shading a gradient effect from the beginning of the brow to the end starting from light and fading to dark, giving your brow the sharp yet natural look.
This combo technique is used to fix a client that has previous tattoo discoloration or unwanted shaping. Also, this technique helps clients with little to no brows to create more depth and 3-dimension appearance.
P: 630.639.7947 ask for Cindy
COPYRIGHT © 2017 Point36 ACADEMY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.